Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dirt, Dirt, and More Dirt

My Family: I have yet to ever capture anything exciting of them but my dad recently bought ATVs and now our family adventures have begun...though I have to admit, I am not brave enough to bring along Markus Holms (my camera haha) for the ride...the quick drops on both sides of the canyon scare me a little haha...




















No comments:

Post a Comment