Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What You've All Been Waiting for: PARIS!

I have to say that Paris was a very interesting place. I can't say we did not have fun, but Josh and I really don't think we would ever go back. When everyone asks me what my favorite part was I say the people because they were just so interesting and true to their emotions. Parisians don't put on faces for customer service or to please other people, they are just very honest people, and I appreciate that about them. Although I know most Americans go to Paris and think they are just rude, but I really don't think that is the case, I think they just aren't going to fake being nice if they don't want to be. Fair enough I say.

Anyway I could write about each photo but there is a lot, so I'll let them speak for themselves. If you are wondering, um...what is that? Just let me know and I'd be happy to explain. If you want to see more photos of Josh and I, I've put the rest of the photos up on facebook. So just copy and paste this link into your url: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=146477&id=500443876&l=a71dae1986

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ok the one explanation: This was what Josh ordered one night not knowing what it was haha...minced raw beef..mmm tasty! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment