Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Clarus 2010 at Desert Springs Church ( Albuquerque Event Photographer)

This past weekend was SUCH a blessing. Randy Alcorn and Wayne Grudem came to DSC to speak about how Christians are to handle business and money with the perspective that our home is not here and our goal is to make the Lord known. It was a beautiful encouragement from the Lord.

Interestingly enough the other photographers that were supposed to come and take photos didn't show up, so Carolyn asked me to bring my camera and get some shots in before the weekend was over. So, here are some of my favorite photos from this weekend. Enjoy. :)

P.s. If you want to listen to the Clarus conference go to the Desert Springs Church Website to listen to the conference for free. (It may not be up for a few days so if you don't see in there check back in a few days or so)

Clarus2010_20

I have to say, DSC is blessed with a very gifted and talented graphic designer. :)

Clarus2010_44

Clarus2010_46

Clarus2010_48

Clarus2010_01

Clarus2010_57

Clarus2010_60

Clarus2010_12

Clarus2010_27

Clarus2010_28

Clarus2010_13

Clarus2010_66

Clarus2010_15

No comments:

Post a Comment