Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Monday, June 21, 2010

Steve & Sue Ogbrun (Denver, CO Photographer)

After 10 years of being married, Steve & Sue renewed their vows on June 1st. It was such a sweet ceremony with their adorable kids, a few close friends and family. It was very intimate and beautiful for a little gathering. I do have to admit I was worried about the awful lighting in the church mixed with an overcast day making for no natural light, but I was thankful the Lord really did bless it! I am extremely happy with how they turned out. Most importantly I am thankful the Ogburn's were more than delighted with them.

Stev&Sue6.1_150_vintage

By the way, Lindsay and Tyler are the most adorable kids I've ever met.
Kidos

Stev&Sue6.1_143

I was so excited I finally got Lindsay's attention! Getting lil' one's attention is hard than you'd think!
Stev&Sue6.1_158_vintage

Mom helping Lindsay get ready.
Stev&Sue6.1_010bw

Stev&Sue6.1_029

Hanging out with mom waiting for the ceremony to start.
Stev&Sue6.1_059_vintage

Stev&Sue6.1_065_vintage

Stev&Sue6.1_110bw

Stev&Sue6.1_132

Stev&Sue6.1_223

Fave!
Stev&Sue6.1_025
The neatest idea for unity: Pouring different color sand into a vase! I loved it, and so did Lindsay; she did not want to stop pouring sand! haha
Stev&Sue6.1_210

The reception was soo nice!
Details
I can't forget to mention the delicious food Sue's mom planned out! So tasty!
Stev&Sue6.1_186

No comments:

Post a Comment