Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Zealand (Graphic Artisit)

Way back in 2008 I went on a mission trip to the wonderful New Zealand! It was the most gorgeous place I've ever been to. At the time I only had my Nikon Coolpix, but to prove many photographers points, its not the camera you have but the person behind it. I do have to say getting these photographs in New Zealand really started my love for phtoography. I finally was able to put together an album of my favorite shots from the trip. Here are just a few snippets of what the printed album looks like!

P.s.The album is for purchase if you do wish to have a copy please email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com
NZAlbum3
NZAlbum6
NZAlbum7
NZAlbum9

No comments:

Post a Comment