Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beauty, Surrounds Us.

Saturday was just one of those days where you need to go get some fresh air. So I journeyed up the Sandia's originally heading towards the crest but decided to take a few detours along the way. It was a blast to just marvel at the beauty of God's creation, and it is just amazing how GREEN New Mexico is! We've gotten so much rain and it just sooo wonderful to see everything soo ripe and colorful!















...also it was a wonderful sunset that evening.



And as a friend pointed out walking back from watching the sunset the moon was just lovely...what a wonderful day! I just absolutely love standing in awe in the Lord's creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment