Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Arielei (Albuquerque Portrait Photographer)

I have to say it is interesting taking pictures of another photographer! But Arielei was a great model and extremely flexible with some silly ideas I had. I enjoyed the shoot very much and hope her husband, who is in basic training, enjoys them as well!

Here are just a few from the shoot.
Arielei_Kinzer047


Arielei_Kinzer134

Arielei_Kinzer135_bw

I have seen this "dirty" technique around and messed around with blending to try and recreate them myself. After a few different ideas of how to make it, I can say my associates degree in Graphic Design is paying off! Anyway, I'm very excited how these turned out and hope you enjoy them as well!

Arielei_Kinzer050_vintage

Arielei_Kinzer014_vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment