Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dancing (Albuquerque Dance Photographer)

Calvary Dance Ministry put on the production Adamah two weekends ago. My sister-in-law was in it and I was able to grab a few beautiful photographs for her. I haven't done a lot of shooting from an audience before but it was so much fun! I would love to take more photos of dance productions, and well dancers in general. (It could have something to do with the fact that I love dancing, and wish I still had time to!) Anywhoo, here there are.

Nisi's_Dance_Adamah044_solo

This one is my favorite!
Nisi's_Dance_Adamah065_glow


Nisi's_Dance_Adamah034

Nisi's_Dance_Adamah049

Nisi's_Dance_Adamah070

Now don't you want to go and dance?!

No comments:

Post a Comment