Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Monday, April 19, 2010

Rachel and Brandon Tiller 3.28.10 (Albuquerque Wedding Photographer)


I am so excited to share these photos with you. I am so pleased with how they came out, I hope you likewise enjoy them!

(If you are family or friends and would like any of these photos please contact me at searchingforthelight@ymail.com)

From the Bachlorette party to the reception:
Bachlorette Party I

Bachlorette Party IV

Rachel & Brandon0097

Getting Ready I

This is one of my favorite detail shots :)
Rachel & Brandon0160_canvas

I love these candid portraits!
Getting Ready V

Rachel & Brandon0213_bw

Getting Ready II

Getting Ready VI

Rachel & Brandon0121

Rachel & Brandon0225_bw

Rachel & Brandon0256_canvas

Rachel loooooves purple! So of course she had purple shoes! :) So adorable!
Rachel & Brandon0263


Ceremony I

Rachel & Brandon0291

Rachel & Brandon0143

Details II

reception I

Of course they had to drive off on a motorcycle, but you can't ruin that beautiful dress! SO Rachel added a zipper to her dress and had white capries underneath. Brilliant and creative!
Leaving I

Rachel & Brandon0385

Rachel & Brandon0393

I saw the sun was setting right before the dance party began so I grabed Rachel and Brandon (after much struggle, of course ;) ) and got some beautiful sunset shots!
Rachel & Brandon0406

The First Dance
Rachel & Brandon0438_bw

The dance studio had a mirror which makes for some creative shots. :)
reception IV

No comments:

Post a Comment