Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Josh Davis | Photos for Australia


As you may have already read in my last post, I am doing a fundraiser called "Photos for Australia" to help my friend Josh Davis. If you don't know what I'm talking about go read my previous post or visit: http://www.searchingforthelight.com/photosforaustralia.html To help promote this fundraiser I did a photo shoot of him!

He had a brilliant idea of bring painting out to the Bosque! (Which, for those of you who do not know NM, is a tree covered area by our Rio Grande river...but, really is more like a stream haha.)

I hope you enjoy them! :)

JoshDavis_016_vintage

I totally wished I would have done some HDR, but I tried to give the effect of it...do you buy it?
JoshDavis_041

JoshDavis_045_2

JoshDavis_033_vintage

JoshDavis_022_vintage

JoshDavis_030

JoshDavis_037_vintage

JoshDavis_039

Behind all those serious faces is a sweet guy...he's single! hahah ;) but moving to Australia...sorry. ;)

JoshDavis_001_bw

JoshDavis_108_vintage

JoshDavis_075

No comments:

Post a Comment