Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photos for Australia: A Fundraiser


A good friend of my husband and I's has been called to study music with Hillsong College in Australia. Recently, my husband and I ran into our friend, Josh Davis, and he shared with us how far along he was towards going to Australia by July. (And well, lets just say he had a LONG way to go.) Yet, Josh Davis has a complete trust in God's provision that he isn't the least bit worried! What wonderful faith!

As he was talking an idea came into my head to use photography to help him towards his goal. Since it is such a big goal of 20,000 a year, I figured what better way than with a photography session in which proceeds go to him and people get wonderful photographs in return! Wonderful right!?

Now, you may want to know how you can participate? Well, you can book a "Photos for Australia" session with me! Photo sessions are $140 with $100 going towards Josh Davis' funds. The session includes 45 minutes shooting at the location of your choice, 10 digital high resolution photos to keep, and up to 4 people. Of course you can always purchase more photos and add on more people. (There is a $10 fee for each additional person.)

To find out more about Josh Davis' calling to study with Hillsong College check out his website here: http:/joshuageralddavis.com/

Interested? Book a session with me by emailing me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com Sessions must be booked before June 18, 2011!

Photos for Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment