Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sound Minds (albuquerque musician photographer)

For the past few weeks I've been working with Sounds Minds, Greg, who plays classical guitar and Suzzanne, who plays the flue. We had some trial and error but I think a secound go-round did the trick, especially not shoot at 3pm in the sizzling sun.

I had the treat of hearing them fiddle around while we were shooting and I must say that it really was a beautiful this duo creates. If you'd like to hear them play they have a recital coming up on Saturday November 7th at 3pm at Keller Hall on the UNM Campus. They will be playing pieces by Piazzolla, Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Hoover, and Beaser. And Best of all its FREE!




















The lighting was just beautiful at this time of day so I got in a few quick landscape shots while Suzanne and Greg were packing up their instruemnts.





No comments:

Post a Comment