Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Monday, August 10, 2009

White Sands in the Moon Light

This past weekend my family went to White Sands, and with us being creative with the little time we all have free drove up the the gate at 9pm (they close at 10pm). We found a good dune to climb up and whipped out our discs and a snowboard Josh found at goodwill...As everyone else was briskly walking to the top of the hill to take advantage of our time there I set up my tripod and got in some sweet shots of the moon...





I played with a few settings and well you'll see its a trick on your eye...believe it or not it was pretty dark outside...but the moonlight reflecting off the sand still allowed us to play for awhile...Sadly though our snowboard didn't work, but the discs did...though you get sad everywhere haha.

(yes those little spots are STARS!!!) :D




No comments:

Post a Comment