Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aubrey's Bridal Shower Invitations | Albuquerque Graphic Designer


For those of you who may not know I am also a graphic artist. I absolutely love the opportunity to design invitations and other stationary for weddings. It is one of my favorite types of graphic design work. So, in planning for one of my best friends bridal showers I designed these guys! She loves tea, so we thought it would be a wonderful idea to have a bridal tea party for her!
AubreyBridalShowerInvite_01
AubreyBridalShowerInvite_04

Aubrey wanted recipes from other women so I also designed these little cards for other woman to share their tasty treats with her.
AubreyBridalShowerRecipeCard

Want your invitations/save the dates and other stationary for your wedding custom designed? Just ask! I love doing this a long side the wedding photography! Visit my website for more info! www.searchingforthelight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment