Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rebecca & Ryan | Enaged (Albuquerque Wedding Photographer)


This past weekend I meet up with Rebecca and Ryan to do their engagement photos. They are such a perfect match. They both are extremely easy going and laid-back. They are that couple that just fits each other so well, and you can just see that in their interactions together. I loved capturing them as they are and cannot wait to be apart of their wedding day!



We took some photos around Rebecca's home, which was beautiful. Then, we went down to the bosque where Ryan orginally purposed. It was a trench to get down there, really, through the river and over the...sand hills haha...ok their weren't any hills but a lot of deep sand. I think I got a work out taking photos of them! haha



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_140_bw



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_171_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_166_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_113



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_030_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_015_bw



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_149_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_187_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_058_bw



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_105_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_168_bw



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_042_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_097_vintage



Rebecca&Ryan_Engaged_196_bw




No comments:

Post a Comment