Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be Still

Today I had a wonderful, much needed, morning in the foothills with the Lord. I spent some time praying over photography and just praying for the Lord to reveal His will for it.

There is so much about running a business that scares me, and makes me feel easily overwhelmed. But I know and am praying to trust that if this is where the Lord has me, that I would trust Him to provide all that I need.

Anyway, I also decided to start daily documenting something beautiful the Lord shows me. I hope to do this for a month, but we'll see how it goes. :)

So, for now I'll leave with some photos of today.

TheWord_3

TheWord_05

TheWord_1

It is truly amazing that no matter how far off we seem from God, He still has never let us go.

No comments:

Post a Comment