Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Albums | 2010 Portfolio (Albuquerque Graphic Designer)


I'm SO excited the new album finally came in!

As I was doing some research with printing high-quality wedding albums I came across A LOT of typical designs. The photos were almost always amazing but the layout was BORING! And in my opinion the way to present amazing photos is with amazing design! Every single wedding album I saw had a black background, white borders around every pictures, and static design that makes you disinterested after two turns of a page.

I really do want to shower my clients with the blessings of my graphic design training to create unique albums from their sessions with me. So, decided what better way to give my clients an idea of what they could get than have a sample album.

Every year I like to create a portfolio of some of my best work from the past year. This album is my 2010 Portfolio.

I've decided to add this product to some of our wedding packages and make it an optional add on for other packages. This album is TOP NOTCH! The two albums you can purchase with this type of quality are called More the Merrier (8"x10"Album) and Dreams Come True (12"x12"Album). The albums are all custom designed just for you. These albums are leather bond mounted to thick pages making their durability and look last. Don't forget to set up a consultation with me to see this beauty in real life!

I hope you enjoy the unique but simple design and find yourself wanting one of these gems for yourself!

SampleALBUM_29

SampleALBUM_30


SampleALBUM_13

SampleALBUM_16

SampleALBUM_18

SampleALBUM_21

SampleALBUM_26


No comments:

Post a Comment