Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's been awhile...

The Holiday's are over and now its down to business. You may have wondered why I haven't posted a lot, well its because I've been cranking down on the new website! I have only a few more things left to do and am waiting on an artist about music for the site. I'm very excited about it, and amazed with how much I've learned in between it all. So that is why I've had lack of posting.

I'm excited for this new year and what it will bring for Searching for the Light. I'm praying about marketing A LOT (something I've only done little of) and hoping for great things to come. I'm beginning a new type of photography called "Beloved" which celebrates couples and their precious relationship. Keep posted to find out more on my new website! I'm hoping this year to reach new clients and people I've never meet before. Its time to break out of the bubble and begin sharing the gospel through photography to this city. I cannot wait to get started!

But for now I'll leave with some photos I've taken lately...One from my anniversary last night with my wonderful husband (1 year!!) It's been such a blessing, I cannot wait to see what God does in our lives together....ok enough mummble jumble...

Sanida Snowcovered Trees

Cookies_05-2

Cookies_08


So this isn't my best work ever but there was no ceiling to bounce the flash off haha...but I still thought I'd share it cause my husband is SOOO handsome!
1yrAnniversary_10

No comments:

Post a Comment