Bonjour and Bienvenue, in english: Hello and Welcome! This is my blog. Here you'll find what I am up to as a photographer. I like to share a bit of what is going on in my life here but for the most part I showcase the work I'm doing as a photographer. Feel free to comment on any blogs; I love feed back!

I love photographing! So if you like my work and need a photographer you can email me at emmy@searchingforthelight.com or call me at 505.620.1728 for booking. I'm located in the Albuquerque area but travel often; so, check for travel dates and locations.

Feel free to check out my website www.searchingforthelight.com

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day!

 

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We're LIVE!!!

I'm SO excited to announce that the new website is UP AND RUNNING!!! It has been a long time coming, and been a lot of work; but, I am so pleased with the results. I hope you enjoy it a lot better than my older website. It is more user friendly and well, more fun :)

I must thank my mother-in-law for her decoration skills; she was the master mind behind the cute look of the shelves. I know it wouldn't look as good as it does without her help. I also must thank my sweet husband for proof reading my text (as I'm sure you've noticed, I have the worse grammar and spelling ever haha). Also thanks to Josh and Andy for letting me play their music on the site.

I'm amazed with how much I've learned and hope to be able to better serve my customers by know more about web design...but if you need web design work done...I may send you to someone else because it probably took me longer to do this all than if I knew what I was doing in the first place haha. But, hey, I think trial and error havw proven to work well for me.

Here is the link! www.searchingforthelight.com Now go play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment